Saturday, September 4, 2010

Alchoholic In-laws suck ass

So today, at a labor Day picnic, my drunk-ass alcoholic father-in-law decided to pick a fight with me.
We were a the dinner table, and he says "Someone should say grace." Then he looked at me with a smirk and says "How about you?"
I replied "No. I don't pray."
He came back with "Why?" and I said "Because I am an atheist. It would be hypocritical and disrespectful to the others for me to pray."
He starting in on me about being an atheist, talking about how he believed in Jesus and he was saved and he needed to make sure we know and just wouldn't let up. He kept challenging me, right there at the table, to defend my position. It finally got to the point, after I left the table, where his son had to get up and yell at him to cut it out. The whole time, sneering, drunk off his ass, and being a prick, he was lecturing me about being a Christian.
I do not think I will be attending any family functions where he is present from now on. What an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment